Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Target Field




Target Field had an Open House on March 21st. Michael and I went and spent a little over 2 hours there walking around and seeing all the cool stuff the new outdoor ballpark has to offer. It was a little chilly that day, but don't worry they have plenty of spaces you can stand to warm up. There is a Pub on the 2nd floor that is open to all ticket holders, there are warmers located around the concourse. The seats are great and I have nothing bad to say about this new beautiful stadium.

The screen is clear. They were playing game 163 while we were there and we got to relive one of the best games I have ever seen. When we were leaving they started to play a spring training game. Our TWINS look great. It is going to be a great season. Make sure to get to a game and if you are able share your tickets with me :)

Next I will be blogging about my trip to Boston. please follow along for excitment!

2 comments: