Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday, March 27



Boston #3
We got to sleep in little today after staying up late watching La Crosse win the National Championship. This morning I helped my aunt plan a pizza dinner for the parets, players, and coaches. We started by going to Target and getting poster board and markers for the girls who were competing today. I used my negotiating skills and got a pretty good deal on pizza and salad for the crew of 60 people.
After we had that all figured out we went to Springfield College for the individual meet. We arrived in time for us to get lunch at the concession stand. I ate a turkey sandwich`and chili. The chili was good but a little spicy for me, yet it was very tasty.
The meet started at 2:30 and it was very low key compared to yesterday. The girls got to wear any leotard they wanted and we got to watch 14 girls on every event.

My cousin Kelsey competed in the Uneven bars and the beam. She did great she placed 2nd on the uneven bars and she placed 5th on the beam. She had great routines and was full of smiles at the end.
We went to the hotel where the girls were staying for the pizza party and we got to hear the senior do their rap, it was very entertaining. The girls all seemed tired and ready to sleep. I was exhausted by 9:00, after two days of go go go, I was ready to go to bed early.
On our way back to our hotel we stopped for some Friendly's ice cream... oh geez. My mom and aunt were very confused walking into this little ice cream shop. They couldn't make up their minds and in the middle of telling the young guy what they wanted for their ice cream they broke out in to histerical laughter. Which to those of you that don't know means they are laughing and trying to talk all and the same time but no words come out. We were in the ice cream shop for 20 minutes.
The night came to an end after I checked the basketball scores.
Off to BOSTON for real tomorrow.
My cousin and the other seniors performing their rap at the pizza party! Good Laughs... I never knew she had this talent. :)

1 comment: