Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Question #1


Do you have any pets? If not, are planning to get a pet?
  • I currently do not have any pets, but I plan on getting a puppy this spring. The picture above is a Yorkie Poo and that is the breed of dog I am getting. I am super excited to get my puppy. I will for sure need all the support from all of my friends in family in trying to raise my new puppy.
  • Name ideas? ( I am pretty keen on the name of Lily)
Thanks for the first question Michael... did I answer the question ok?



3 comments:

  1. Interesting...so you're not completely sold on the name Lily. In my opinion the greatest dog name is Butkus, followed closely by Kirby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I got a dog today, I'd name it Brinks. It'd be cute for a little dog. Before we had Otis, Dave and I thought we'd name our frist dog Daisy.

    ReplyDelete